The Council of Thieves
If you can download the Council of Thieves Player’s Guide, it will give you a good idea of what races and classes will work well in this campaign. It also gives good background information and provides some cool campaign specific traits.
- Stats: You start with 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, and 13 to be arranged how you want.
- Races: Pathfinder Core races and their alternate racial abilities are fine. Anything out of the Bestiary’s needs to be run by me first.
- Classes: We will be doing single class Pathfinder. Archetypes are fine.
- Traits: You start with two traits. A good source for checking out traits is d20pfsrd.com. Another great source is the Cheliax companion, which has some cool region specific traits, available to look through on Sunday.
- Favored Class: We will be using the favored class system from the Core rule book.
If anyone has questions feel free to post on this or message me on portal or text. If everyone can send me a message giving me an idea of what they are wanting to play I would appreciate it.
Thanks and I will see you all on Sunday hopefully to kick this campaign off right!